There are a lot of reasons to go for a run that have nothing to do with racing or beating your best time. Here are just a few of the reasons why you might want to go for a run without worrying if it will help you PR at your next race.
- Explore new areas
- Control your weight
- Regular exercise boosts your health
- Endorphins boost your mood
- Running clothes are cool
- Running with friends or family can be fun
- Cheer for your kids at cross country meets
- Feel like you accomplished something
- Clear your mind and boost creativity
- Listen to podcasts or music
It’s true that running races can be a lot of fun but as you can see from this list, there are plenty of reasons why you might want to go on a run without wearing a bib number.